Manglik Dosha in your Birth Chart

Hi Dear,

I know if you search Google for Manglik Dosha, you will get thousands of results. I read many of those articles but my search is still on.
Through this blog and with the help of the online material, till now I am able to learn tit bit of Vedic Astrology. Many times I have heard this word 'Manglik Dosha'. First you have to get a birth chart.

  • How to get a birth chart?

Today I searched for it online and got to know that Manglik Dosha can be predicted with the help of your birth chart. For getting your birth chart you must know that exact time of your birth. Put the details of the birth on any of a numbers of online free astrology sites and you will get your birth chart.
In your birth chart, houses are numbered from 1 to 12. According to the place where Ascendant is placed, you have to re-number the chart from 1 to 12, 1 is that of the Ascendant and going counter-clockwise you will give a number to each 12 houses(North Indian chart).

  • What is Manglik Dosha?
    Placement of Mars for Manglik Dosha

In Vedic astrology, planet Mars is believed to produce malefic results with marriage if, it occupies certain houses in your birth chart.
According to my search if Mars occupies 1, 4, 7, 8, and 12th house in your birth chart it produces Manglik Dosha. Some people also include 2nd house but, I am not sure of that so I will exclude that for the time being.

Manglik Dosha is also known as Kuja Dosha, Bhom Dosha or Angaraka Dosha. Some people say that being born on Tuesday produces it, that is wrong, you have to look your birth chart.

I don't know the detailed effects of Mandlik Dosha but they say that if a Manglik marries another Manglik, their Manglik Doshas are cancelled. However, when only one of the two is Manglik then one should perform the remedial rituals.

Thanks for your visit!
I will upgrade the article when I get more knowledge.

Take care!
bbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Tarot Card Reading with Nisha Sharma

  Hi, If you have problems in your Relationships, Business, Career, Personal life or Social life a professional Tarot Card Reader can show y...